Thursday, January 29, 2009

here I am...

Here am me, in front of the camera… I had a mission at my job these days, to take photos of everyone that we later on can use for the daily time plan, a visual time plan, so every one knows where they should do under the day time at work…

The one I learning and communicate photos with these days at Kulturlabbet, thought that I have to smile more at the photos, they don’t like my output in this photos… And I have to tell that the people I work with is really, really honest with what they said, so I have to hear and believe what they said and also learn from them… I look better when I’m smiling, and who do not looks better when you are happy and smiling?!

I have taking so many good photos at the people I work with the “medarbetarna” at Kulturlabbet and I hope that I could do a small or may be a little bigger photo exhibition with some of this lovely, honest and also very clear eyes photos.

But I have to say that I enjoy and love that the computer has retouching in it and that I’m able to use it!
I like this photos of my self much better that the grey reality.










2 comments:

Recienvenido said...

Dear Paula: The pictures don´t show you as beautiful as you really are...Kisses. Fer.
I´m still in the country house...Next time there will be some photos. Beautiful swimming pool...

paula lindblom said...

Thank you for believing that it could be better than this… But I’m not so sure, I like this photos of myself, they contains some distance that I like… and I also like that I’m able to get the wrinkles away with using some lighting up tools. Fantastic!

Have a great time in your country house! Take care and have a nice weekend.

With love and thoughts Paula.