Friday, January 23, 2009

pipe guys from Spain...

"One of them (The daylight one) has a little story behind, as I was taking the picture I almost got arrested. Without knowing it ,I took my camera out in front of right wing Spanish politics party headquarters and quickly an in disguise policeman came to me asking for ID and my intentions with the pictures and totally worried, practice on me ,preventing measures for a terrorist attack. It amazing how fear/paranoia spills anywhere these days. A good laugh anyway!!!
I thought it was funny".

I like to open my e-mail and have nice posts from friends who have eyes at things that I like and get happy about; this is from my "pipe photograph" in Barcelona, Spain...
I have got a lot of nice and interesting pipe guys from Dario and I hope he will send me more and more, when he have the time and also run into this “creature” with he’s camera…

IF, you find some pipes from your place, please let me know by sending it to me at my address; info@paula.nu
Write name and where you find it, and I will add it to my blog and also save it for some idea later on… I have a lot of them right now, but ´m glad if I get more!

2 comments:

dazzad said...

THIS:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9qoFXFgqTPc/SXbgsQgZ8hI/AAAAAAAACtw/8R4Hndltf50/s1600-h/_MG_0231blog.jpg

IS:

http://www.thesoaptree.com/index.html



D

paula lindblom said...

Thank you for the information!
Have never seeing it before and I’m not sure that I understand which part you have taking photos off, but I understand that it’s some kind of nature product, for longer life and also may be younger looking and a more good looking life, good for the nature and so on(?)…
Ha ha ha!