Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas and Happy New Year thoughts...

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Andrezej & Barbara Bielak

Anje Centro

Tova Lindblom


Joanne Haywood



Mi-Mi Moscow

Hello Paula!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year!!! Sorry :) we could not find any pic with Bull :)therefore we gift you excellent Red Fish!it's very good magic mechanical fish of our wishes!




Tobbe Johansson


I wish you happiness throughout the new year !


from Mitsuhiro Ikeda & Mizue Ogiso


Anne Larsson

Ami Avallen

Bibbi Forsman



Annika & Andreas Bohlin with family



Karin Seufert




MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Dear Paula: This year, one of the best things that happened to me, was to know you. I supposse that you must be enyoing your Noel holydays with your lovely parents, sister and childs. With my best wishes, Fernando.
Fernando Cristeche.







I hope you are having fun in North Sweden, but maybe this is the email you won’t get until your return to Gothenborg. I am off to Egypt next.
Kisses & kramkram!
LL








Kære Paula!
Glædelig jul og godt nytår til dig!
Hoppas vi mødes i det nye år!
Kærlig hilsen Gila




wish you Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2009

Antonio





THANK YOU ALL!!!
(Even you who I got sms and e-mails from, that I haven’t showed here, I thinking of you too!)
For all the warmly greetings, I’m so pleases and grateful about your thoughts!

I wish you ALL a nice life, 2009 and all other days, weeks and years too,

with all my heart.

Paula.




















No comments: