Sunday, November 11, 2012

dinner, theatre and beer...

 
 
 
 

Friday evening, dinner at Bombay, Fragmente by Lars Norén and after that beer…
A great evening in good company with my friend and college Karin Jonsson, always nice to hang around, have small talks about life and art, how we looks at our choice of profession as artist and so on, why we have become what we are today and so on…

The theater was great; it was a Norén play so you can imagination that it was a “deep black” play… I like it a lot and I think that the lines and the actors were amazing as always. The thing that hits me most this time was not the play more the profession actor, that this professional society work evening times, also most every evening in a week, doing the same moves the same lines every single day, every single perform just to pleas us others the beholders, to experience it once and then going home and been satisfied over that we have consume art in a great play. I absolutely think that we need plays as this once and I absolutely think we need professional actors too, and I absolutely think we need to pay for it, that the actors get the salary that they can live at… We need to think that they working time is when we “other” have our spare time.

No comments: