Saturday, November 5, 2011

an interesting collaboration...

I have started collaboration with Sebastian Pommer. We will find some way to work that fits us both, I doing the jewellery and Sebastian will take the photos, an interesting collaboration I think, but also hard, we need to fine our own lines in this small project, what is my meaning and what is his goal?! My intention must be visible and Sebastian’s photo skills too…
This is a start of something that is in the beginning.

For the moment I can see his attention, but I can’t see mine… I like the idea that someone else look at my jewellery and transform it into something else, but it’s also very very hard to let them go in some direction that I can’t control, but as the main artist in this I believe that my word will be the last…

This is the first time I let someone else taking “care” of my art work, to be a part in the art work…

No comments: