Thursday, November 6, 2008

Maja Breife...





Maja is a friend and a college that I really, really like!
Both as a friend and as a great artist.
Now I’m happy that she has done a website, so now everyone can see all her amazing jewelleries!

Visit her website and look for your self! I know that you will like it!!!

Maja is so exact, so full of surprise, so full of details…
She is screaming silence, so to speak.
I like the way that she is doing patterns with animals in her “stories”… it’s like 3-D fairy tales.

I’m very found of jewellery artist who use animal in their works, I get happy about the “child ness”, the playfulness and also the unexpected when you mixed different parts from different areas, ages and so on…

I really, really want one of Majas necklaces and I hope we can do some exchange or may be I can buy some of her amazing pieces.


http://www.breife.com/










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!
I like this work!
Good nigth!
Montserrat