Sunday, October 26, 2008

weekend with my parents…


I boot this dummy at the flea market; I don’t know what to do with it yet…
But it was too cheap to leave it there… only 8-9 Euro! (100 Skr).
May be I sell it further or do some kind of art project with it…

It’s nice in one way an in one way I think it’s really creepy…
I think the dummy has to stay in my attic for awhile.

http://www.kommersenloppmarknad.se/

Weekend with my parents…

They have visited me Thursday to Sunday…
We had a really great time together.

First we went down town at Friday, they arrived by train from Sundsvall at Thursday evening, so then it was dinner time with my famous fish soup and good wine…

Friday, city time and dinner at home, in my small apartment.

Saturday we went to Kommersens flea market, we took a walk in a nice sunny autumn weather.
We were at the Lorensbergs theatre and saw Kuta och kör.
Afterwards we went out for dinner at the restaurant; Stage door. Really great time together, always nice when my parents visit me…
Sunday morning (today) they took the train home again.

No comments: