Tuesday, October 21, 2008

taking part, the last day... Sunday 19/10.

Some lovely, hectic and inspiration days working with recycling, “old” things together with colleges from other parts of Sweden.
Thursday-Friday-Saturday and finally Sunday with three speakers, talking about their ideas, their work and how their working, and why…
Very, very interesting, a lot of new fresh inspirations, but also a lot of new angles, nice things/photos etc.

Karin Seufert starts, with talking about a material box that she got from Marion Herbst husband, a swap … I really like Karin’s things and the ideas behind, and I have to tell, I meet my over man about doing small things, in a manic way! I thought I was doing small things in many, may parts… But I can tell, this woman does it MORE! Absolutely in a good way…

Then it was Anders Jacobsen, who was talking about radical handicraft, for me this wasn’t so interesting… I thought he had a little bite bitterness about the filed or area he was working in… I just want to say to Anders that I like his works and I think that sometimes an image says more that 1000 words, so drop the idea of using words in your work.
Keep up the good work and give a damn in what other things or “not” response at…
You know what you are doing and that’s what counts.

The last speaker was Hans Stofer professor at RCA in London- the matter of hand.
Shit! I really like his speech! I get really inspired about the things he was talking about and I like his things a lot. I hope I will hear more from this man. I got lots of new or other or in other direction thoughts when I was listing to Hans Stofer.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
With love and thougths!
Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

Thank you!
This has been sooooooooooooo fun and interesting and also very hectic, but in a good way.
With love and thoughts Paula…

I have meet a lot of nice people/jewellery artist under these four days.