Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Floda, waiting for the bus...

Yesterday I went out to Nääs Fabriker once again, this time to see how the work goes with pupil from Lerum gymnasium.
I will have a short temporary post out there this autumn, so I have to see and say hallo to the pupils.

To reach Nääs Fabriker who is outside Gothenburg I have to take the tram from my home, then the train to Floda and at last the bus to Tollered.
Yesterday I got stocked in Floda for an half an hour, so I took some photos of the bus and train station areas; it was a lovely sunny autumn day with great lights and good views of a lot of things…

I also took some photos from the area close by the school, Tollered; it’s a love place with a lot of interesting buildings and so on… In the post below; Tollered…
























No comments: