Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday daytime in Malmoe…






































...

...












































Josefin and I took a walk down town, it was a great walk and we had a lot of nice views on our way and we meet a lot of lovely boutique and café owners too…

The Petite Violette was a lovely shop with a lot of interesting and great stuff, www.petiteviolette.com

The boutique Fina was a friend’s sister of my, the world is sometimes very small and also very interesting when you start talk to others… Long time ago when I started with silver smiting I was a fan of Anders Högbergs jewellery the father of my friend Josefina… Now you still can get the silver things that Anders Högberg did in Johanna Högbergs boutique among other great stuff that she have there too. www.butikfina.se

Fromfröken was another boutique in the same street; there I bought an old money box of the bear Paddington. www.formfroken.se

And we was recomme and to visit a Danish café close by, Coffeemaniac, I have to say that I like the simplicity at the café and the great delicious sandwiches you get there and the tasty coffee. If you have the way by, take a break and enjoy the atmosphere, both in the small lovely boutiques and the great café! www.coffeemaniac.se

Mamloe is a nice city I think and it´s always nice to be with someone that knows the area and what too see..




No comments: