Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a little project...

Puppet theatre, a little project at my work at Kulturlabbet http://www.kulturlabbet.se/Index_english.htm , with four girls who have done their own stories, it hold everything from love, princess and princes to killing and graveyards, crying wolfs and “allsång på Skansen / sing along” and live happy for ever...

This is my first try to do the puppets, just to show the girls how they can do…
I look forward to see what’s coming up when they should translate their ideas into this kind of puppets, made out from toilet rolls, paper balls (flörtkulor we called them when I was little)
for the head, colour, shinny plastic beads and sparkling pipe cleaner… I like to use childhood materials, but also not expansive materials, its good when you can collect toilet rolls and then use them in a creative way, just added other material into it. It’s just to use the fantasy and do not feel the limit, just do, see what’s coming up and use it.

My intention with this white puppet by me was that I want to create a dead prince who is haunting like a ghost…

No comments: