Wednesday, September 9, 2009

for me, crazy stuff…


Today I saw the first car that had been set in fire, it was totally burned out.

This is an new phenomena in Gothenburg and other parts of Sweden right now, teenagers set cars in fire and when the police and the fire department arrives to the area, the kids are throwing stones and other things at them… frustration and a lot of damage in the society…
In the neighbourhood were I work it is a lot of people who felt outside the community, that don’t think that the government doing enough for them and now they have started to protest.
(May be it’s true, the segregation have reach the limit?)

I’m not so sure that this is the right way to get something out of the society, people gets afraid and also angry about this… The different departments as police and fire departments, who have the function to rescue life, can’t do a good work and in the end it hit us all.

This isn’t something I’m proud of as a Swede, but I think it’s good to show where our society is going and try to have a better, more constructive solution at the problem, from both angles, not just from the different departments way of look at it, also from the teenagers who doing this kind of, for me crazy stuff…

No comments: