Monday, September 7, 2009

aren’t they lovely?!

Yesterday, Sunday I was visiting these amazing small kittens.
I found them at the site; blocket and it was in my neighbourhoods.

I love cats and so do the Lindblom family too, my parents lost their old adorable cat last year and now they was thinking to get a new one, they want this red one… But unlucky it was already sold out. But the little black one was left and I try to get it for my parents…
It didn’t work out.

These small once is 11 weeks old and I really really like these Manx cats.

It’s an good feeling to be around these small once, after I have meet them all
(it was four small once, two without tail and two with…) I was happy the rest of the day.

The pic at the top is from internet, the site www.blocket.se
The other once I have taken and the owner.

No comments: