Friday, September 25, 2009

coming up…

This will be my contributions for the exhibition...
and then I also will be one of the participants of Tehri Tolvanens workshop.


KORU3 Exhibition, Imatra art museum, 9. - 28.11.2009

KORU 3 exhibition participants were selected by Marie-José van den Hout, director of the Marzee gallery from The Netherlands, Eija Mustonen, principal lecturer, Saimaa University for Applied Sciences and Antonio Altarriba, coordinator for design of the Arts Council of Southeast Finland acting as secretary of the jury.

KORU3 exhibition organised an open call addressed to artists living and working in countries around the Baltic Sea (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia). The jury studied carefully over 1700 images from 145 entries projected anonymously on a screen and finally selected 46 artists for the exhibition.

Denmark
Kirsten Bak, Mette Klarskov, Per Suntum, Kaori Juzu, Annette Dam.

Estonia
Kaire Rannik, Ketli Tiitsar, Kristi Paap, Kristiina Laurits, Eve Margus-Villems, Maria Valdma, Berit Teeäär (photography)

Finland
Sari Liimatta, Helena Lehtinen, Maria Vuorinen, Nelli Tanner, Anna Rikkinen, Tarja Tuupanen, Maria Nuutinen.

Germany
Karin Seufert, Iris Bodemer, Susan Pietzsch, Constanze Schreiber, Ute Eitzenhöfer, Tabea Reulecke, Stefan Heuser, Karen Pontoppidan, Antje Stolz, Christine Matthias, Jutta Kallfelz, Valentina Seidel (photography)

Latvia
Anna Fanigina

Lithuania
Ugne Blazyte, Egle Cejauskaite, Jurgita Erminaite

Norway
Ingrid Nilsen, Nanna Melland, Sigurd Bronger

Poland
Aneta Marcinkiewicz; Malgosia Kalinska

Sweden
Paula Lindblom, Sofia Björkman, Mirjam Norinder, Auli Laitinen, Mona Wallström, Karin Johansson

http://www.saimia.fi/koru3/

2 comments:

montserrat lacomba said...

Good choice!
And good luck!

Kramkram Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

Thank you dear Montserrat!

I was a little bite confused over what pieces I would chose for this great opportunity to be a part and show my things...
I like this three as a series and I think that they will represent me well.
We have to see how it fits with the rest of the participants jewellery pieces, but I think it will went out well… it is a jury who have make the deseeds and I think that they have look to the whole.
I look forward this week and to meet a lot of colleges from all over the world, a great inspiration and hopefully a great kick of form me, new ideas and so on… Even IF I have ideas, I don’t have the time that I want right now…

Take care and enjoy life!

Keep up the good work!

Kramkram Paula