Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some parts of my summer…













Some parts of my summer…
I have been two weeks in or around my hometown Sundsvall, I’m raised on an island outside Sundsvall, Alnö is the name of the island and for a long time this was an important place for the tree industries in Sweden, once the Alnö bridge was the longest bridge in Sweden and we have an minerals that you only can find here at Alnö and in Kimberly in Africa.

What have I done???
First my parents was invited me and my sister and her two lovely children to some days in Rättvik, Dalarna, a beautiful place!

Then we where in Sundsvall and doing short trips near by, we were to the High Coast of Sweden, my absolutely favourite place in Sweden, I will live there when I get older… and I hope my dream will be true about that idea.

Me and my sister was on beaver safari, but we only see frogs and a lot of mosquitoes, no beavers at all, but a nice forest trip and some mushrooms to take home for butter fried dinner.
My parents and I took a boat trip around the Sundsvall archipelagos one beautiful evening; it was really, really great!

I turn into 42… I have a small birthday celebration with my sister and her children, my mum and dad and my grandfather, who is 92 years old now, and he is still going strong.

I was out with some old friends, talking and drinking beer in Sundsvall, it was really, really great too, to meet these old friends that I have been out travelling with when I was in the latest teenage…

I will add some more photos from my holidays, later on…





















6 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations Paula, be happy the little frog is strong, cute and will jump and jump in 2009 in Koru3.
I love your photos
good luck with your dreams and future.
hugs

paula lindblom said...

Thank you Marta!
And thank you for the words about your lovely work, about the beach necklace!

I also like the small frog that is jumping into the further with a lot of love, I hope!


If you want to send some jewellery to a recycling exhibition here outside Gothenburg, send an e-mail to Annika Bohlin.
I think some of your things will fit in very well!

With a lots of love and thoughts, Paula.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!
I like your sensibility, it is in your photos and words.
Thanks, with love,
Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

Thank you Montserrat!
I´m glad that you and others understand my English, and that may be a photos says more then 1000words?

I will write an e-mail to you after the weekend, now I get visit from Josefine Skön.

Have a lovely weekend and keep up the good life and work!

With love and thoughts Paula

Recienvenido said...

Dear Paula: Thanks very much for your lovely letter!!! I`m very glad for your beautiful trip with your parents,sister and children!!!
Your photos are really lovely!! Let me tell you that you are a very beautiful girl!!
I hope that you`ll have a very happy birthday 42. PEACE AND JOY.
FERNANDO.

paula lindblom said...

Dear Fernando!
I’m glad that you found this blog and I hope you enjoy it as the last blog!

Thank you for your lovely words and that you like the photos… I had a really nice and calm birthday with my family… I will add some more photos from my holiday trip up to the North of Sweden… But just for the moment I have been working too much, just to earn money for rent and food, but I hope my life will calm down a little bite so I can add photos to the blog, and also work with my own jewelleries.

Have a nice life and keep in touch!
I hope you will visit my blog again…

With love and thoughts, Paula.