Thursday, August 21, 2008

a little bite shocked... but in a good way.


This was a very strange and peculiar thing that happens me and my friends this Saturday… We had been at the craft market, needing coffee and some cake to high our blood sugar level…
We were sitting and have a break and suddenly Janina says; there is a lovely bridal couple, may be you should take a photo for the blog!
I always have my camera with me and I thought it was a great idea; it was nice that they were walking on the back streets of Gothenburg city, dressed up so beautiful… So I take one photos far away… But when they come closer I have to ask if it was okay for me to take a photo of them…
The bridal couple was saying hi and they was really happy… THEN the man says; HI PAULA!!!
I was totally unprepared of this situation and I couldn’t place him at all… But it was an old college and he had cut his hair, sooooooooooo I’m sorry! But when he told me his name, “to the girl who totally lost her face there… “I recognize him and wish them good luck in life!
A very strange feeling when you are somewhere else in your thoughts, and suddenly something unusual shows up…

We, my friends and I had a really funny time after wards… A little bite shocked over that I know this beautiful couple with out recognize them at the first moment.

No comments: