Sunday, August 10, 2008

Marta Miguel from Barcelona, Spain...







Marta Miguel has done some amazing necklace/objects; “just for the moment”…
I really, really like this kind of ideas and I’m a little bite pity that I don’t come up with such a good idea, Congratulation! Love it!
http://aplacewherelive.blogspot.com/

You can also see Marta Miguels jewelleries at http://www.mardecolorrosa.blogspot.com/
One of my favourite blogs about jewelleries around the world, it’s one of the greatest blogs about jewelleries I ever seen and I really appreciate that some one take their time and collect “all” nice “new”, “interesting”, may be some times different jewelleries under one roof, so to speak.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ei Paula, very nice comments about the installation.I don´t know about Montserrar and her´sblog, good placethanks to tell her.

This installation took place on beach´s milos island in Greece.

I collected a lot pebbles in other beach where all they were white and i kept them on my bag.
Then i thought how could to bring a necklace with me when It was impossible to do it with my hands.

The shadow was the answer, and i draw a simple design on the sand i began to play with it, i couldn´t cath it but the sensation to see it over my skin´s shadow was fantastic, not heavy and white over the black shadow.

Good sensations!!!

then i reallise that the necklace will be there and dissapear too with action waves.

How could i feel the time? Well it was 4 hours ,looking it and taking photos.

I was there with the necklace, it dosen´t come with me again,every thougth, pass and go out, nothing is permanent

the life and the death
a circle coneccted
shadow and light
traces on sand
dust and water

love every thing is taking care oneself

hugs Marta