Monday, April 1, 2013

Maundy Thursday...












































































Maundy Thursday, I wake up to a sunny day and I got a nice feeling of holiday, I could open the door and let the spring air in, I took a cup of coffee and had a calm morning, then I took a walk with goal to go to building Turning Torso… I have never  been close to the building Turning Torso before but I have always fascinated by it, so today was the day… I took a long lovely beach walk at Ribersborgs beach; I end up at Ribersborgs kallbadhus…

I walk towards city to meet my friend Sabina there; we took a city walk and ended up on the central station for a fika and catch up talk… Long time since last time.

In the end of the evening Josefin and I went to restaurant La Courome and old place that only have two days left and the someone else taking over and do something new with this place… A little bite sad I think because I think t was a great place with nice atmosphere and delicious food. We had a great evening and the beer ends up as free beer… Can it be better a Maundy Thursday?!

An absolutely wonderful day that gave me energy and hope… 

No comments: