Monday, April 1, 2013

Good Friday in Malmö...























































Good Friday in Malmö...

Josefin and I wake up to a sunny day and decide to take a walk and visit the Museum of modern art, a pizzeria in the Turning Torso area, by the waterline and the Moriska paviljongen, and a short visit at Möllevången, just so I have been there and felt the atmosphere, and may be go back there summer time for a beer.
We didn´t end up at the emergency department reception in Malmö, we just took the bus from there… It was a great building, round and colorful (the last frame in the blog).

A lovely day with a lot of walk I can tell, but very nice and very inspired. I like the Tala Madanis exhibition at Moderna museet, may be I don´t want to have it on my walls but I like the substance in the paintings, I also like the technique that she use.

I´m not so impresd by Paul Fägerskiölds art, the room was nice but the painting was not my cup of tea.

The pizza was delicious and a great choose of Good Friday dinner, the view was also very very great…
Möllevången looks like a place that I could be comfortable in, I like this kinds of area…



We tested some sunglasses and we visit Svensson i Lammhult just to see how they had conserve or use the old cinema auditorium or used it for their things, I think they had did it in a good way.

No comments: