Sunday, April 28, 2013

a top up day…





















Could explain my condition… I sometimes felt like I´m going crazy, but give me a minute or two and I will be back.







I like this  signpost or text... a great dystopian...



may be may be not...

Yesterday I visit the á la London design market at Pustervik with my art college and friend Karin, some nice findings and great company.



Afterwards we try to get a spot outdoors in the afternoon sun, we ended up at Takterassen at Linnégatan, nice to sit and have a catch up moment, the service was really really bad at this place, but what to do when you want to sit outdoors enjoy the spring weather?! Then we decide to go to Roover a nice beer place at Andra Långgatan, or the famous second long street. An early evening, very very nice and inspired, just a day that I need for my body and soul, design, beer,  happy people, sun between rain and good company that have a lot of interesting thoughts to share etc.

http://ookamishop.se/ the nice little crazy computer stuff creature, pendant.


http://viewthehorizon.com/ the red birthday cake candle light sheep.




This one is now places in my kitchen...

1 comment:

U T said...

Lovely afternoon Paula! Thanks for sharing it with me <3