Friday, April 25, 2008

Susan Sarantos...

Susan Sarantos
www.sarantos.com - Studio Jeweler Susan Sarantos
www.metalcyberspace.com - Contemporary Jewelry Designers, Goldsmiths and Metalsmithing
http://metalcyberspace.com/blog/

“Created by studio jeweler Susan Sarantos in 1999 Metalcyberspace is a labor of love.My intention is a one stop info site for research about contemporary jewelry designers, metal artists and the metalsmithing field. After years of networking people together from different groups in the past, I realized once I got online that the internet was the perfect venue for what I had always dreamed.I have an archive in my studio of over 500 binders (and growing) with information on anything jewelry related which I have collected over the past twenty years. Books, magazines and catalogues also take up a huge section of my space. My file collection is sorted into categories which is the basis for this web structure.I've been inspired by many people and would like to mention a few”.

Text from the metalcyberspace site.



The metal cyber space is a really good and interesting site with a lot of jewellery artist from all around the world!
It’s a great idea to offer us, the jewellery artist and designers a space in the metal cyber space.

No comments: