Thursday, April 24, 2008

photos that show the inspiration sources…






















Here is the ground for my way of working… illustrated with photos that show the inspiration sources…
I think it’s interesting to mix things together, not so obvious things and do “new” objects, jewelleries… create some kind of new context.

First of all you need an open mind, then its fantasy and then you need having courage to mix and been curios of what’s coming up.

Pippi Longstocking is my inspiration source of that everything is possible, if you got the fantasy and the strength to follow your own way.

Wolperdinger is some kind of concrete way of knowing that you can add things and that it becomes some thing new and interesting, some thing that you recognize in one way and some
another way you aren’t so sure.

Everyday life materials transformed into art and design are also a source of big inspiration.
I like the idea of add another value at material; I think that’s a big and interesting challenge.

Pippi Longstocking created by Astrid Lindgren.

Wolperdinger from Germany and Sweden.
Skadern are from my hometown, Sunsdvall in the North of Sweden, at the east coast.

Things made out of garbage’s, photos from my trip to South Africa, the Cape Town 2005.
In an easy way create “new” everyday life objects out of trash; it’s a fantastic, fantasy idea!







No comments: