Sunday, December 12, 2010

now the answer my dear visitors and friends…

IF you wonder what this was I can tell that is a glass cleaner(?!)

In one way I get really fascinated about this kind of products and also very very angry…
First someone that call her/himself a designer has come up with this idea a that “we” can’t be without a glass cleaner, then they take their time and invent this crappy thing that I am really really sure not are function at all, and then someone build a machine to produce this kind of shitty product and then it get on transport to countries all over the world and then a silly person as me, buy it (I bought two!!!) and give it a way as a stupid gift …
This one my friend Anita got from me as a crazy Christmas gift and “talk about object” for her house… I hope she enjoys it and it starts a lot of discussions about what we create and produce, if it’s necessary or if we can be without it. I’m absolutely sure that we can be without this kind of products.

No comments: