Saturday, January 30, 2010

the surrounding of Nääs Fabriker in Tollered…

This month I have been teaching in silversmith Thursday and Fridays at Nääs Konsthanterk utbildning.
It’s stimulated for me also have this work when the need me out there… I love the surroundings and the creative atmosphere out here, at the countryside, the colleges and the pupil are also very very good once, interesting, stimulated and gives me energy to work with my own stuff when I get home after a day with both practical work and also a lot of colour and shape talks, how to make things the best way and so on.

At Thursday it was an amazing sunny day with sun and long shadows, it was like one of the first spring days, it was really warm in the sun, if you lean on a wall in the sun…


http://www.lerum.se/lerum_templates/StandardPage.aspx?id=16883

1 comment:

U T said...

Min gamla arbetsplats. Fina bilder och massor av andra spännande saker som vanligt hos dig!

Kram Karin