Saturday, May 2, 2009

pipe guys from Thomas Chung…

... some of the pipes are like cousins from the countryside...

Thomas Chung sent me this pipe guys by e-mail.
I’m so happy for my friend all over the world who “feeds” me with interesting pics and thinking about me when they seeing things that they think can makes me interesting and happy!

Thank you, thank you Thomas for thinking about me!
As promised.................here are the much awaited "Pipe Guys"- all from Landskrona =)
I've spent the past week or so scouting out little curious pipes all around the place, and this is what I've found!!The first 5 are from outside Bio Maxim (a lovely cinema in the city),
while the next 11 are next to a children's playground in a local parkland. The last 2 images are located in a quiet little street, near a pizza restaurant.
Hope you enjoy them, and have some good use for them later on!!”













No comments: