Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jenny Wik and Lisbeth Kasonen Ericson...

Jenny Wik...
Lisbeth Kasonen Ericson
I have to say that I already know that these two artists are good… BUT today at the opening I was more than surprised, they were much better than I could imagine!

Jenny Wik have been painting in India and when you look at her aquarelle paintings you can feel the power of India, even if you never been there… the black frames was a good choose to connect to Lisbeth Kasonen Ericson black 3-D light sculptures, they were like 2-D drawings at the walls, so amazing, so great and so good!

They have worked by them self in different places and then in the end they built the exhibition together, I think they have done a really great work and I wish them good luck with their work. And for you who got the time, stop by the exhibition at gallery Kaustik.



























No comments: