Sunday, May 17, 2009

my favourite street in Gothenburg...

A new shop, which looks very interesting!
Some one adds tropical birds around in our surrounding, and I really, really like them! I get happy when I see some of these birds.

Me and my friend Therese Ohlén in the window…
Isn’t this a lovely sign?! I think its genius!

This is not I’m proud of in our society… But as long it is there, I have to remember that some one can buy others in our world, and for me that’s not okay…
This is a movie and strip club…

This was something new for me, it’s some kind of seeds that you can use when you doing your laundry… You can also use them as shampoo.

An amazing shop!!! I haven’t been inside it yet… It’s always close when I went by…

In daylight… The local pub that I visit in night time…

Also Therese is taking photos, thank God for that! Otherwise am I the big photo person, alone…
HBTQ festival the last day at Järntorget/ the iron square...

Jan Björklund is not a fan of mine... I think he is a creepy one… he is one of the entire party politician we have here in Sweden.



17 May the Norwegian national day and a regular Sunday in Sweden, even if some has celebrated it in Sweden too… It was double celebrating for Norway, yesterday they also won the Eurovision song contest. If you care (I don’t care!) congratulation!

I have been out with my friend Therese today, we have been to second-hand shops and walk at the Second Long Street (Andra Långgatan) and look in shop windows and look at signs…

We took a fika at the iron square (Järntorget) and look at people and also look at the HBTQ festival, a festival the whole week and today it was the end of it.

































1 comment:

Joanne Haywood said...

Hi Paula,
Lovely images, nice to see more of your neighbourhood.
Jo x