Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Röhsska KONSTSLÖJDSSALONG 2009...

I don’t agree with the name Konstslöjd, matter in fact, I really hate the word.
Konsthanverk is and better word and it stand for handcrafts art.

It was a lot of interesting pieces, even if I think it was some kind of safety cards to invite
some of the artist, some have been exposed many times before (BUT that don’t mean that they aren’t good, they ARE!!!).

The only sad about this exhibition and also all the others that Ted Hesselbom had been some sort of curator to, is that the feelings ending up with just a “nice” surface, and that I don’t like at all… The exhibitions I have visit with Ted Hesselbom at the rudder, is that the name of the artists aren’t showed in an easy way at all…
As a visitor you easily want to know which one who has done what.
I don’t understand the way they are thinking about this, because it’s so annoying, not to see, not to know who the artist behind the work is.

Another pity thing is that 500 application and 50 was accepted, I think that was a little imbalance, but it is the first time this arrange, so may be more can be accepted next year?!
I apply this year but will not do it again; I don’t want to be in the box of “konstslöjd”, that’s not my attention with my own work.
(Once again, I really HATE the word slöjd!!!)

I show parts from the exhibition from yesterdays opening, but unfortunate I don’t know all the artists… I’m so sorry for that, but it was hard to understand the map system that you need to be some kind of pirate just to see who has donned what.

The one I know is;
Annika Svensson photo no. 6
Christofer Vicini photo no. 10-11
Ann-Louise Gustavsson photo no. 12
Charlotte Eidenskog photo no. 31-34
Eva Zethraeus photo no. 24
Helena Sandström photo no. 35
Klara Eriksson photo no. 25
Tina Olsson photo no. 7-8-9
Sofia Björkman photo no. 17
Tobias Birgersson photo no. 13 together with Mikael Selesjö
Özay Emert photo no. 36


This once have I also taking photos of… their work are showed in this blog… have a look at Röhsskas website and you will find which one who has done what.

Emelie Rygfelt Wilander photo no. 4
Eva Szymczakowska photo no. 19-20
Helena Andersson photo no. 26
Kazuyo Normura photo no. 37-38
Mikael Selesjö photo no. 13 together with Tobias Birgersson
Malin Löwgren photo no. 16 and 18
Raine Narvin photo no. 5
Sara Pihlström photo no. 27-28
Susanne Alberg photo no. 14-15
TRANS photo no. 22-23

No comments: