Sunday, February 1, 2009

just for the moment I try new moves...

Just for the moment I try new moves, I investigate in other material then I usual use… the glass beads are the same, but the rest is some trying to find new, interesting, inspirited ways to walk… I’m not sure yet, what will come out of this… But I will let you know if I find a way to use these ideas…

I have worked with these materials before… But not dig as deep as I want to, so I try to dive into it and see if some thing will come out, some clear view or some halleluiah moment, you never know, and never do me.

Just for the moment I think this is the most interesting tracks… I like these champagne steel things that I have found outdoors, after celebration the New Year. I think that have interesting graphic shapes and I hope I will find out some thing, I have a plan, but some times it looks better inside the head than outside, so I have to try it out…













3 comments:

montserrat lacomba said...

You are working a lot! It's great!
Good night,
Montserrat

Unknown said...

Wondelful this use of the elements
drawing into bidimensional and not yet 3D.
geometrical but appears something organic, a person? an animal?
ouuuuuuu yeahhhh

Paula is now working a lot and me and others want to see more and more
Keep on your good and sensitive work

best regards
Marta

paula lindblom said...

Hi dear Spainish friends!

I´m so glad and grateful by your support!

I hope something "good" will come out of this trying... I will show you, when it happends!

Have a great week my lovely friends!

Kramkram/Hughug Paula.