Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Björn Westerlund...

Björn Westerlund at gallery Kaustik.

Saturday the 28th of February it’s the opening of the exhibition.

I will see it later on, I like this image/illustration that comes with the opening card, so I absolutely want to take a walk by…
But this weekend I miss the opening, I will go to Copenhagen for some days.
Björn Westerlund shows drawings and paintings at the subject; “Nallejävel!”…
Hard to translate that title into English.




Nu på lördag, den 28 februari, är det vernissage på Kaustik!
Björn Westerlund ställer ut målningar och tekningar i utställningen Nallejävel!
Vernissagen äger rum kl. 12-16.



KAUSTIK
KASTELLGATAN 19
413 07 GÖTEBORG
TFN. 031 - 701 00 41
MOB. 0708 - 1234 98
WWW.KAUSTIK.COM

1 comment:

mogimbo said...

How about the translation "Teddy bastard"? Not really a good translation but still ...

Hoppas du hade tid att se min utställning. Den var liten, men det kommer förhoppningsvis fler och större snart.

MVH Björn