Saturday, December 6, 2008

Anne Larssons opening...

The owner of the gallery, Ulf Påhlsson...

Anne Larsson and a visitor...

Anne Larsson works in glass, fusing, casting and colouring and so on…
I’m not so sure about all the technique that she use, but I know that she have working with glass as material in a lot of years, and she also have courses in glass.

I like Anne’s art very much, these pieces are new for me, but I can see Anne’s art speaking in it.

I believe that she is one of the first once, who “paint” a cell phone… even if it’s soooooo common in our society, I haven’t see some one use it yet.
I think she have make a lots of questions with her art, may be you get new questions by yourself when you look at her art?! I got it…

http://www.gallerips.se/ps_start.php












No comments: