Friday, July 3, 2009

Saturday 21 of June…

Saturday 21 of June… in city with my friend Ingela.
We took at “fika” at Stadsmuseets café and then we looked at the exhibition there and also the lovely old surroundings… old wall paintings who told us the story about the East Indiaman company

We took a walk in town and ending up with an ice-cream at Kopparmärra/Kungsportsplatsen.

We saw Indians playing and we saw crazy people and pipe guys also a lot of Metellica fan, they was playing at Ullevi later on the same day.
We had sun and it ending up with rain.

I think this kind of “hang around” is important in my life, it gives me new, fresh energy and I like to walk around and look at the surroundings.

Gothenburg is a fantastic and lovely summer city, I think.

1 comment:

dazzad said...

I didnt know that even pipes where so aware of fashion wearing a chanel logo.
film is perhaps worth a look...
http://www.chaneln5.com/es/?x=135&y=22&width=1680&height=1024#/the-film/2-20


D