Monday, May 4, 2015

amazingly this is me and part of my family...



My dad and I too have always photographed when I was younger, it was he and grandfather which accounted for photography ... There were slides from the 70-80 century and now my dad sat in the evenings and scanned images and saved down the me and my sister. So nice !!! There are 3000 pictures of varied quality.

Very fun to look through, and here I have chosen to outsource some pictures of my beautiful childhood, everything from downhill skiing, skiing, konfermation, student, animals and mother and sister. Dad is the one who is behind the camera.

With braces, long hair, short hair, sour and happy ... a variety of high o low from parts of my life...

I will surely be posting more pictures later, these images and times are the foundation of who I have become today.