Friday, August 21, 2009

finally I’m back on track…


Hi dear visitors and friends!

Now I’m finally back in town, after a really really good and fantastic summer, both in Sweden and in other countries.

I hope and wish you all had the summer you dreamed of too!

This summer was my first summer that I get holiday compensation and that was a really good surprise and a nice bonus!
I have enjoy my free time more this summer, knowing that I have afford to be away for a month with out thinking about the money, a lovely calm feeling, just to enjoy every moment of my holidays.

My first trip this summer in the beginning of July, I went to the island Formentera, outside Ibiza in Spain, my dear friend Montserrat had invited me to visit her and her husband Agusti to live with them for some days.
I have to say that this invite makes me happy and that I really enjoy every second of my time at Formentera, a lovely island with this kindly couple.
They took care of me and treat me as a princess, I had a good time an in one moment I nearly fall into cry about there hospitality and care ness.
We where bathing in a crystal clear Mediterranean water, walking and discover the island, taking car trips to villages, meet wonderful friend of them, also some jewellery artist I meet over there, also very nice and open minded persons. We visit the village at the island and I was with Montserrat at the hippie market where she sells her things at Wednesday and Sundays.
(I will post photos from this trip later on, when I have selected and worked with the photos a little bite).
I believe after this meeting a trip that we will become friends forever and that we absolutely will meet again.
Montserrat and I have only meet in the cyberspace before, having contact and learn to know each other by e-mail.
Absolutely fantastic to meet in real life!

After my visit at Formentera I took the boat back to Barcelona.
(The same trip that I went to Formentera but in daytime, on my way back…)
In Barcelona I meet another e-mail and blog friend Dario and his wife Beatriz, they meet me at the ferry terminal and we went out for a beer and some food in the lovely old parts of Barcelona.
I was losing my visa card in Barcelona, my brain was over boiled after a nice time in Spain, and so I totally forgot my code… Hm?! But shit happens and that was the only “bad” things that happens me. I borrow a bed over the night and then Dario walk with me to the bus, so I could catch the flight back to Gothenburg via Frankfurt.
I also borrow some money from them, thank God for that!
It was a really nice meeting and it’s nice to get a face on someone that I have been written to for a longer time and Dario has as you know, sent me a lot of photos of pipe guys, pipe guys that he has catch in different places.
I have to say VIVE LA INTERNET!
It’s amazing that you can connect over the internet and then one day meets in reality.

I was home in my small apartment for some days and then I took the train up to the North of Sweden, to visit my parents, my sister and her two wonderful children, my absolutely favourite children on this earth, Tova and Alvin!

I was in Sundsvall/Alnö a couple of days and then the whole family Lindblom went to Tallinn, Estonia for four days, staying in a spa hotel and have great days together.

Back to my home island Alnö for a little bite more than one week and there I celebrate my 43 years anniversary, eating strawberry cake with wiped cream and have the roe deer in the garden… I love the countryside of Sweden and it’s always nice to come home to mum and dad.
My grandfather who is 93 years old was also with us and celebrates my day, it was very nice that he still in life and have the health to be with us.
A great sunny day!

Then I went back to Gothenburg and have been home, working for three weeks now… In the evening and night times since I went home, I have done a lot of nice holiday things with friends… Gothenburg arrange a culture event every August and I was there looking, listen to two very very good pop bands, Räfven and Bob Hund.
I have been celebrated by a neighbour with prawns, white wine and bread in the garden, a big and amazing surprise; I have been in my friend’s small garden drinking wine and talk about the summer, I have been out bathing and sun tanning and I have done sushi at home with a friend.

As you can see I had a wonderful summer, with a lot of nice meetings, nice eating’s and a lot of lovely friends and family around me + an amazing sunny weather where ever I go.

Now I try to catch up the time here at home that I have “missed”, or at least catch the dust rats and get in order with my every day life…
I longing for started to work with my own projects now and I’m totally calm and filled up with new ideas and impressions from this summer… So now the rainy days can come, so it’s easier to be indoors and do creative things.

I will add post to my blog about everything about this I have written about, but I have to select and see what could be good to show, I have taking more than 3000 photos this summer…

The only creative thing I have done this summer, more than enjoy every moment and enjoy the meeting and taking care of the life is this lizard who is at the top of this blog, the lizard are still at Formentera as a gift from me to Montserrat, but I took a photo of it.
Formentera was a lizard island, with a lot of small curios lizards running around at the beach and in the garden and in the forest, lovely once!

So dear visitors and friends, I will start post photos from the summer time soon.
And later on I hope I have other interesting things to show from others and also from my own point of the world… I have ideas, but the time is sometimes against me, as for many others I think… You want to do a lot and then it’s suddenly night time and you have to sleep.
Take care and I hope you will return to my blog and see what I add…

Thank you all for making my summer memorable!
I will have lots of nice views from the summer to look back at in the cold winter time.

And my biggest greetings to my dear lovely friend Montserrat for invited me to paradise for awhile!



Kind regards from a very very satisfied Paula, with a smile in my face and also in my heart.
It isn’t hard to say THANK YOU very much.

Montserrat Lacomba has taking photo with me meeting the lizard.

6 comments:

Nubia Gonçalves said...

Hi Paula
Nice to have you back on the cyberspace!
It sounds you had a lovely and deserved vacation!
Anxious to see some more photos!
xo
Nubia

paula lindblom said...

Hi Nubia!

It’s nice to be back on track and I have a lot of photos to add, I just have to select…
I hope you had a great summer with all your wishes for summertime events and so on.

I’m glad that you stopping by and look at my blog.

Take care and good luck with everything!

With love and thoughts Paula.

I will look at your blog too.

U T said...

Välkommen hem! Vad många fina saker du redan hunnit med att lägga in!
Hoppas hösten blir lika trevlig och kreativ!
Karin

paula lindblom said...

Hej Karin och tack för kommentar!

Visst kan man hoppas på att hösten blir lika bra och/men framförallt kreativ... Tempot jag hållit i sommar är nog faktiskt med eftertanke gjord för en 20-åring och inte en 40+are... Jag har backpackat runt, tagit båt på 10 timmar ifrån Barcelona till Ibiza m.m. suttit i stolar och sovit och varit på väg alldeles för många gånger för att det ska vara "bekvämt" i längden...
MEN, missförstå mig rätt.
Jag har haft en FANTASTISK sommar och ångrar inte en dag. Mer att tempot av olika anledningar skruvades upp... Nu vill jag ha en fin, färgsprakaden solig och vacker höst med massor av tiiiiiiiiiid!
Känns väl som en utopi när jag tänker tanken, för hur det än är så är tiden den största bristvaran i mitt liv... Har många idéer och grejer som jag vill testa, men i allt detta så orkar jag ju ibland inte ta in mer eller för den delen putta ut grejs heller åsså ska man ju sova oxå, ha tid för eftertanke och jag vet inte allt.

MEN jag ser det som delar av livet och jag klagar INTE, det är mer reflektioner av hur det faktsikt förhåller sig.

Ha det gött och vi hörs och kanske ses någon gång?!

Unknown said...

Hi paula, my first day on internet with calm here at home.i am happy to know about yours fantastic holidays and your time with Montserrat and Agusti.
Yes she is very nice woman and her husband cooks very well.
I hope to see yours 3000 photos here and a lot of your drawing and new pieces too.
With love take care and happy birthday
;)

paula lindblom said...

Thank you dear Marta for supporting me and thank you for the birhtday greetings.

Take care and keep up the good work and keep in touch!

Kramkram Paula.