Saturday, July 12, 2008

after rain comes sunshine…




After rain comes sunshine… When the sun shows up, I heard some melancholy music from my inner yard, from an accordion; it was a gypsy’s family who makes our day with music and collecting some money… It it’s sad on way but also beautiful in another… It’s 2008 and people have to get around in city or in small streets or at inner yard to earn/collect money…
I get some kind of childhood feeling about this behaviour too, may be not as an own experience, more from old Swedish films, it was “more” common in the 50 and 60´s to hear and see this people travelling along and play for money.

But it makes my day any way, I get glad and I gave them some money… So perhaps we are more happy people now?!
But I have to say, that I’m not proud of what Sweden has become…



No comments: