Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vågmästareplatsen…

Some times I don’t understand the meaning with remake places…
I liked this “old” building with street food stand at Vågmästarplatsen, it took less than a week to clean the place, I thought that this building could have been left even if the area will have nicer house there in the end… but NO, we don’t keep “trash” in our neighbours, we want clear nice spaces that don’t remember us of the past.
It’s so pity to do this in the public space and the city arrears I think, it would been better in my opinion to leave some and take care… these days the rats are running around in this area waiting for the “nice” people to move in, in the new house at the new Vågmästareplasten.

I took these photos from the tram window, just to remember…











No comments: