Monday, March 12, 2012

the steamboat behind Sjömagasinet...

Sometimes my life is “more” better; this weekend has been a great weekend with lovely weather, nice and absolutely good friends, nice fika (coffee break) etc…

Saturday, I and my friend Therese took a walk down to Klippan and Ångbåts café, the steamboat. I love the place!!! I really really love the steamboat man! He is so cute and he do his best to serve us.

I love the sun, the steamboat Eduard Melin, the old man, the coffee and the sandwiches, the good company and life!
And of course GOTHENBURG, it’s so many nice things going on here...

Therese and I had our cameras with us, so the day was in the photo session way.
Lovely light, the spring sun was warm and very very clear.

Here you can see some of the result and inspiration pics from a beautiful and very very nice Saturday.






















































No comments: