Sunday, March 25, 2012

Skojarbackens mat och sprit... och arresten...

Monday, 12th of March...

This was a crazy place that I think I would love to visit… I love when people take care and do what they want.

I pass this place and I get curios about this ”strange” place, restaurant and I hope I got the opportunity to go there and have dinner, it looks exactly the way I want it, crazy and not main stream at all, overdone with all decoration… This kind of places tickles my sense, I want to be a part of something I don’t have an idea off…

Skojarbacken mat och sprit + arresten
031 - 20 15 95, Aschebergsg. 22, 411 27 Göteborg
http://www.skojarbacken.com/

I meet a man when I was taking some photos and he wonder what I was taking photos of, I told him that I thought the signs that was outside the restaurant was funny and also interesting… we had a small talk about the Swedish police and then he went away, sometimes I think the camera have the same affect as a dog, people stop by and talk for awhile, I think that is nice and interesting, to see what shows up and have a small talk and then never see the person again.




















































No comments: