Tuesday, October 21, 2008

around the Pompidou contemporary art center/ museum in Paris...

This is perhaps the biggest once I ever seen!
Amazing sizes!!!

Hello Paula How are you? I am Glad to hear that your cold is gone.Looking at your blog you seemed to have a lot of work on with you workshops.I can hardly keep up with all the material you upload.That is maybe the maximalist in you.

With regards the pipes I sent you today with this mail ,just to say that are from the market SQ around the Pompidou contemporary art center/ museum in Paris .

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centro_Pompidou
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_PompidouYou
may have been there and you may have some of these pipes already but I was greatly surprised to see them there in such a size and as an intrinsic part of the original architecture of the building.I hope they are of some use at some point .Keep yourself well and keep the working on the good stuff.

warmly Dario

I’m so grateful and happy over the pipes people send to me from all over the world!

Please, IF you see them, the pipes and you have your camera with you, take a photo and send it to me; with the place you found them and your name…
I collected them, the pipe guys in different situations and I have started some kind of movement, I keep them and perhaps in this life I get some clue what to do with them…
I have seen some of them showing up in others blogs too, and I like it!
I’m glad that other also sees them and enjoys the way they interact in our life and society.

My address:
info@paula.nu

1 comment:

dazzad said...

They look great .Thanks for the uploading .
You already published my email about them so...little or no further comments.
Keep up the good stuff.
D